Tuesday, March 30, 2010

We almost had 20 years....

This Saturday would have been your 20th birthday!   Honey the day you were born was the happiest day of my life.   I miss you dearly.   Watch for the balloons... they are coming your way on Saturday.   We are trying to heal but it seems to get harder instead of easier.   Just know I love you more than anything and I always will.   Love Mom

3 comments:

  1. Am thinking of you today.

    Love,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful that I got to spend Bo's 20th birthday with you. It was so hard to be around his grave celebrating his birthday. That's just not where we should have to be to see him. It brought back so many memories me and him shared and all the wonderful times we had celebrating his birthday though :) Please know that I am here for you whenever you need ANYTHING. You are the strongest and most encouraging woman I know. Love you Ms.Nichols!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Janet - I wanted to share this with you in case you were not aware of it as a resource....
    http://www.iasp.info/wspd/

    Thinking of you,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete