Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Struggling

It seems I've been struggling a lot lately.   I guess 1 emotion triggers another and then it's all downhill from there.   Nana says I don't cry enough, but I try not to cry in front of her because I don't want her to worry.   Some things never change!   So I'm danged if I do and danged if I don't!   We went to the cemetary and put sod down on the grave.   It was just a mud pit and it looks so nice.   There are 2 nightlights now, one for you and one for Coach Ham.   Thought you would like them they look like golfballs on a tee.   Wil, Brookie and Lizzie have decorated the tree beside you with plenty of football Easter eggs!   They enjoy doing that for you.  We all miss you my precious son.  

1 comment:

  1. Janet - I think about you often and hope you know you are in my prayers. There is a book called "Goodbye Jeanine" by Joyce Sackett that might be a helpful resource for you at some point. Just wanted to mention in case books are a comfort. Thinking of you in Winston-Salem,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete